Apple Capital Recreation Loop Trail is managed by six different government agencies: The City of East Wenatchee, Douglas County Transportation and Land Services, Washington State Department of Transportation, Washington State Parks and the City of Wenatchee. The Apple Capital Recreation Loop Trail traverses more than 13 miles of Columbia River shore lands.
Centennial Park – 130 South Wenatchee Avenue. Centennial Park was acquired in 1992. The 1 acre park has a stage, benches, and restrooms.
Chase Park – 145 South Delaware Street. Mable Chase donated her property for the .52 acre park in 1909. It has a picnic area and play equipment.
Community Center – 504 South Chelan Avenue. The Community Center provides a variety of services, programs, and rental facilities.
Eastmont Community Park – Corner of N. Georgia Ave. and Grant Rd in East Wenatchee, WA and houses the Eastmont Metropolitan Parks and Recreation Office. This 26 acre park features Eastmont YMCA Aquatic Center, a sports field, a four-diamond baseball park, 4 picnic shelters, a horseshoe pit, a walking trail, a children’s playground, basketball and tennis courts, 3 restroom facilities, the Eastmont Radio Car Racetrack and the Timmy St. Vincent Memorial.
Kenroy Park – 700 N. James Ave East Wenatchee features two picnic shelters, a playground and the “Skateboard Park”.
Lincoln Park – 1410 Mission Street. Lincoln Park was acquired in 1958. The 22 acre park features: Athletic fields, picnic shelter, children’s play equipment, and a stage.
Locomotive Park – 1100 South Wenatchee Avenue. The 15 acre park was acquired by the city in 1951. It features a historical locomotive display.
Memorial Park – 2 South Chelan Avenue. Memorial Park was acquired in 1892, 1922, and 1929. The 3.8 acre park contains historical displays and a fountain.
Kiwanis Methow Park – 420 Methow Street. The park is 1.26 acres and features: A wading pool, picnic shelter, barbeque, play equipment, U-6 soccer field, and basketball court.
Pangborn-Herndon Memorial Park – located at 2326 Grand Ave in East Wenatchee, WA. overlooks the Columbia River, the East Wenatchee and Wenatchee Valleys, giving visitors a panoramic view which is a perfect location for area photographs. This park is used primarily as a vista view point by tourists and photographers – benches and a drinking fountain are available.
Pennsylvania Park – 219 Pennsylvania Avenue. The park was acquired in 1924. It is 1.02 acre park that features a multi-use field, wading pool, and play equipment.
Pioneer Park – 220 Fuller Street. Pioneer Park was acquired in 1908 and 1919. The 7 acre park features a skate park, picnic area, play equipment, outdoor 50 meter swimming pool.
Rainbow Park – 1411 North Wenatchee Avenue. Rainbow Park was acquired in 1999. It is a small grassy area adjacent to Wenatchee Avenue near Maiden Lane
Rotary Park – 1810 Maple Street. The park was acquired in 1997. The 8 acre park features: disc golf course, basketball court, picnic shelters, walking trail, play equipment, and splash pad.
Saddle Rock – End of Circle Street. The 325 acre natural area was acquired in 2010 from a private donation. It features habitat areas and non-motorized access trails.
Skyline Drive Outlook – 1536 Skyline Drive. The overlook was added to the park system in 2010. It features a panoramic view of Wenatchee Valley.
Tedford Park – 1st Street SE & S. Jarvis Ave in East Wenatchee, WA and features a 9-hole Frisbee golf course, a baseball diamond, lots of shade trees, restroom facilities, and picnic tables. A total of 11 acres.
Washington Park – 110 South Miller Street. Washington Park was acquired ion 1946. The 4.12 acre park features a picnic shelter, wading pool, grassy areas, and play equipment.
Wenatchee Park – 1401 McKittrick Street. Wenatchee Park was acquired in 1992. The 10 acre park is adjacent to Foothills Middle School. It is used primarily for field sports and open play.
Western Hills Park – 900 Westwood Drive. Western Hills Park was acquired in 1992. The 5 acre site is located behind John Newberry Elementary School and features a multi-use field.