The Fourth of July is two weeks away and the Wenatchee Valley is getting ready to celebrate America’s 243th birthday. And we want you in on it.
During the fireworks show, scheduled for dusk on the Fourth at Walla Walla Point Park, go on Facebook or Instagram and share with us your best pictures or videos of the show, using #Thisviewpops and @Visitwenatchee.
In your shared post, add your location, whether it’s East Wenatchee or Wenatchee. The person with the best view, as chosen by the organizers of the event, will win the growler seen in the picture compliments of the Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce. You must add your location to become eligible to win.
The vacuum-insulated, BPA-free, stainless growler keeps drinks icy or hot all day, up to 64 ounces or half a gallon. It carries the slogan, “Wenatchee: Always fresh. Always growing.”
To post to Instagram:
• From the home page, click on the + icon at the middle bottom of your screen.
• Take a picture or video.
• Write a caption using the hashtag #thisviewpops and @visitwenatchee.
• Please go to “add location” and mention if you are in East Wenatchee or Wenatchee, if
you are unable to find your specific location.
To post to Facebook:
• From the home page, click on ‘What’s on your mind.’
• Add a picture or video of the view you have of the fireworks show.
• Write a caption including #Thisviewpops and @visitwenatchee.
• Click on the ‘Check In’ icon and search for your specific location, or type in either ‘East Wenatchee’ or ‘Wenatchee’ (no quote marks.)
• Lastly, click on the ‘Post’ button in the top right corner.