Business of the Year Award
The Business of the Year Award is intended to honor that business which best exemplifies the spirit of free enterprise in the Wenatchee Valley. The winner should provide an example of the rewards offered by the free enterprise system by risk taking, being innovative and strengthening community spirit.
- A for profit business with principal ownership in the Wenatchee Valley or a substantial presence in the community.
- Customer driven.
- Civic Leadership must be shown through giving to the betterment of the Wenatchee Valley.
- Reflects a culture in the workplace that encourages employees to be respected and engaged.
- Demonstrates innovative ways to support employees and works to facilitate their growth and development.
The nominee must be a member in good standing with the Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce and must have been in business for at least 5 years.
Cornerstone Award—The Heart of the Chamber
The Cornerstone Award is intended to honor a business or individual who demonstrates the characteristics and values we hold most dear as an organization and community. The award recognizes those who are passionate about the Chamber and committed to its role in the community . The award winner demonstrates this passion about the Chamber by investing time and/or resources to carry out the mission of the Chamber. The Cornerstone Award is intended to honor a business, organization, group or individual who strengthens our community and makes us proud to live work and play here.The nominee must be a member in good standing of the Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce and must have been in business for at least 5 years.
Non-Profit of the Year Award
The Non-Profit of the Year Award is intended to honor that organization that sets a high standard for quality and demonstrates effective strategy, execution and community impact. The winner should meet the following criteria:
- Accomplish significant results on behalf of the community.
- Supports and demonstrates the collaborative spirit through creative partnerships with other non-profits and/or various businesses and civic organizations.
- Exemplifies the spirit of volunteerism, altruism and respect.
- Inspires others by their example.
All nominees must be a member in good standing with the Wenatchee valley Chamber of Commerce, financially stable, and shows a strong return on donor investment.